Chapter 29: Super Dyson Sphere
- 1 Chapter 1 2 months ago
- 2 Chapter 2 2 months ago
- 3 Chapter 3 2 months ago
- 4 Chapter 4 2 months ago
- 5 Chapter 5 2 months ago
- 6 Chapter 6 2 months ago
- 7 Chapter 7 2 months ago
- 8 Chapter 8 2 months ago
- 9 Chapter 9 2 months ago
- 10 Chapter 10 2 months ago
- 11 Chapter 11 2 months ago
- 12 Chapter 12 2 months ago
- 13 Chapter 13 2 months ago
- 14 Chapter 14 2 months ago
- 15 Chapter 15 2 months ago
- 16 Chapter 16 2 months ago
- 17 Chapter 17 2 months ago
- 18 Chapter 18 2 months ago
- 19 Chapter 19 2 months ago
- 20 Chapter 20 2 months ago
- 21 Chapter 21 2 months ago
- 22 Chapter 22 1 month ago
- 23 Chapter 23 1 month ago
- 24 Chapter 24 1 month ago
- 25 Chapter 25 1 month ago
- 26 Chapter 26 1 month ago
- 27 Chapter 27 1 month ago
- 28 Chapter 28 1 month ago
- 29 Chapter 29 1 month ago
- 30 Chapter 30 1 month ago
- 31 Chapter 31 1 month ago
- 32 Chapter 32 1 month ago
- 33 Chapter 33 1 month ago
- 34 Chapter 34 4 weeks ago
- 35 Chapter 35 4 weeks ago
- 36 Chapter 36 4 weeks ago
- 37 Chapter 37 4 weeks ago
- 38 Chapter 38 3 weeks ago
- 39 Chapter 39 3 weeks ago
- 40 Chapter 40 3 weeks ago
- 41 Chapter 41 3 weeks ago
- 42 Chapter 42 3 weeks ago
- 43 Chapter 43 2 weeks ago
- 44 Chapter 44 2 weeks ago
- 45 Chapter 45 2 weeks ago
- 46 Chapter 46 2 weeks ago
- 47 Chapter 47 2 weeks ago
- 48 Chapter 48 1 week ago
- 49 Chapter 49 1 month ago
- 50 Chapter 50 1 month ago
Translated by SkyTL
Edited by SkyTL
Chapter 29: Super Dyson Sphere
Riga cried in my belly.
The city was devastated.
Almost all the buildings had collapsed, including dozens of apartment buildings, not to mention the five towers in the center of the city.
The remains of the steam pipes spewed steam like candles stuck in a cake.
The streets were cleared of people. No, a black shadow emerged from the rubble, fell to the ground, and did not move.
Even the sturdy walls had cracks in many places.
All the snow had fallen, exposing the black cobblestones of the street and the brown floor of the sewage treatment plant.
What an explosion!
Now only the Vermilion and White Titans were moving on the ground.
Yazde said with a telekinetic wave.
“Be careful with the reactors! It saved us from destroying the city, but it could have blown us up.”
One of his men replied.
“I’m very sorry sir, the energy output was much higher than we expected.”
“What about Napali, Ryad and Jensrabisi?”
“All except Napali have been recovered. They are injured, but not life-threatening. However, Napali’s cockpit was completely destroyed.”
“That’s a shame. May his soul ascend to the sun in peace.”
At this point, I finally noticed that the world was getting noticeably brighter.
The clouds that had always hovered over my head since I had come into this world were dissipating.
A tremendous shock wave had blown the clouds above me into a circle.
The sun shone down on me from above.
In the center of the celestial sphere in the blue sky shone a small White sun.
Obviously, it is not the earth I know.
The size is different, and above all, I cannot feel the power of the sun, the energy radiation that is the source of all things!
It is so powerless that it looks like a dying old man.
I thought it was because of the clouds, but that was not the case.
Besides, beyond the horizon was a ghastly sight.
Far in the distance, the earth was “warping.”
The earth was not arching toward the horizon as the earth does, but rising upward.
It was as if we were in a bowl looking down on the land painted within.
A huge sea of clouds covered the rising ground. The tiny gray swirls were probably very large typhoons. The black grains blocking the flow of clouds are the tops of mountains. The blue crack could be the ocean below.
The body of this Titan has a frightening vision.
10 or 20 by human standards.
If he has vision of two or more, he should be able to see the stars in daylight.
But there are no stars in the sky.
Only the earth.
The earth covers the whole sky.
The closer we got to the top of the celestial sphere, the more the earth blurred and sank into the blue haze. The distance between us was incredible.
I was so shocked that I couldn’t move.
No, I couldn’t move even if I wanted to, but even if I had regained control of my body by now, there was nothing I could do.
This is a “Dyson sphere.”
Read only at Travis Translations