New City Planning Progress (Southern / Back)
- 1 Chapter 66 4 months ago
- 2 Chapter 67 4 months ago
- 3 Chapter 68 4 months ago
- 4 Chapter 69 4 months ago
- 5 Chapter 70 4 months ago
- 6 Chapter 71 4 months ago
- 7 Chapter 72 4 months ago
- 8 Chapter 73 4 months ago
- 9 Chapter 74 4 months ago
- 10 Chapter 75 4 months ago
- 11 Chapter 76 4 months ago
- 12 Chapter 77 4 months ago
- 13 Chapter 78 4 months ago
- 14 Chapter 79 4 months ago
- 15 Chapter 80 4 months ago
- 16 Chapter 81 4 months ago
- 17 Chapter 82 4 months ago
- 18 Chapter 83 4 months ago
- 19 Chapter 84 4 months ago
- 20 Chapter 85 4 months ago
- 21 Chapter 86 4 months ago
- 22 Chapter 87 4 months ago
- 23 Chapter 88 4 months ago
- 24 Chapter 89 4 months ago
- 25 Chapter 90 4 months ago
- 26 Chapter 91 4 months ago
- 27 Chapter 92 4 months ago
- 28 Chapter 93 4 months ago
- 29 Chapter 94 3 months ago
- 30 Chapter 95 3 months ago
- 31 Chapter 96 3 months ago
- 32 Chapter 97 3 months ago
- 33 Chapter 98 3 months ago
- 34 Chapter 99 3 months ago
- 35 Chapter 100 3 months ago
- 36 Chapter 101 3 months ago
- 37 Chapter 102 3 months ago
- 38 Chapter 103 3 months ago
- 39 Chapter 104 3 months ago
- 40 Chapter 105 3 months ago
- 41 Chapter 106 3 months ago
- 42 Chapter 107 3 months ago
- 43 Chapter 108 3 months ago
- 44 Chapter 109 3 months ago
- 45 Chapter 110 3 months ago
- 46 Chapter 111 3 months ago
- 47 Chapter 112 3 months ago
- 48 Chapter 113 3 months ago
- 49 Chapter 114 3 months ago
- 50 Chapter 115 3 months ago
- 51 Chapter 116 3 months ago
- 52 Chapter 117 3 months ago
- 53 Chapter 118 3 months ago
- 54 Chapter 119 3 months ago
- 55 Chapter 120 3 months ago
- 56 Chapter 121 3 months ago
- 57 Chapter 122 3 months ago
- 58 Chapter 123 3 months ago
- 59 Chapter 124 3 months ago
- 60 Chapter 125 2 months ago
- 61 Chapter 126 2 months ago
- 62 Chapter 127 2 months ago
- 63 Chapter 128 2 months ago
- 64 Chapter 129 2 months ago
- 65 Chapter 130 2 months ago
- 66 Chapter 131 2 months ago
- 67 Chapter 132 2 months ago
- 68 Chapter 133 2 months ago
- 69 Chapter 134 2 months ago
- 70 Chapter 135 2 months ago
- 71 Chapter 136 2 months ago
- 72 Chapter 137 2 months ago
- 73 Chapter 138 2 months ago
- 74 Chapter 139 2 months ago
- 75 Chapter 140 2 months ago
- 76 Chapter 141 2 months ago
- 77 Chapter 142 2 months ago
- 78 Chapter 143 2 months ago
- 79 Chapter 144 2 months ago
- 80 Chapter 145 2 months ago
- 81 Chapter 146 2 months ago
- 82 Chapter 147 2 months ago
- 83 Chapter 148 2 months ago
- 84 Chapter 149 2 months ago
- 85 Chapter 150 2 months ago
- 86 Chapter 151 2 months ago
- 87 Chapter 152 2 months ago
- 88 Chapter 153 2 months ago
- 89 Chapter 154 2 months ago
- 90 Chapter 155 1 month ago
- 91 Chapter 156 1 month ago
- 92 Chapter 157 1 month ago
- 93 Chapter 158 1 month ago
- 94 Chapter 159 1 month ago
- 95 Chapter 160 1 month ago
- 96 Chapter 161 1 month ago
- 97 Chapter 162 1 month ago
- 98 Chapter 163 1 month ago
- 99 Chapter 164 1 month ago
- 100 Chapter 165 1 month ago
- 101 Chapter 166 1 month ago
- 102 Chapter 167 1 month ago
- 103 Chapter 168 1 month ago
- 104 Chapter 169 1 month ago
- 105 Chapter 170 4 weeks ago
- 106 Chapter 171 4 weeks ago
- 107 Chapter 172 4 weeks ago
- 108 Chapter 173 4 weeks ago
- 109 Chapter 174 4 weeks ago
- 110 Chapter 175 4 weeks ago
- 111 Chapter 176 3 weeks ago
- 112 Chapter 177 3 weeks ago
- 113 Chapter 178 3 weeks ago
- 114 Chapter 179 3 weeks ago
- 115 Chapter 180 3 weeks ago
- 116 Chapter 181 3 weeks ago
- 117 Chapter 182 3 weeks ago
- 118 Chapter 183 2 weeks ago
- 119 Chapter 184 2 weeks ago
- 120 Chapter 185 2 weeks ago
- 121 Chapter 186 2 weeks ago
- 122 Chapter 187 2 weeks ago
- 123 Chapter 188 2 weeks ago
- 124 Chapter 189 2 weeks ago
- 125 Chapter 190 1 week ago
- 126 Chapter 191 1 week ago
- 127 Chapter 192 1 week ago
- 128 Chapter 193 7 days ago
- 129 Chapter 194 6 days ago
- 130 Chapter 195 5 days ago
- 131 Chapter 196 4 days ago
- 132 Chapter 197 3 days ago
- 133 Chapter 198 2 days ago
- 134 Chapter 199 22 hours ago
- 135 Chapter 200 Release in 1 day
- 136 Chapter 201 Release in 2 hours
- 137 Chapter 202 Release in 2 days
- 138 Chapter 203 Release in 3 days
- 139 Chapter 204 Release in 4 days
Translated by Green Cake
“Speaking of which―――in this Labyrinth Dungeon, there are no corpses left behind of the demons you defeat?”
“Oh, how did you notice that?”
I’ve been looking at the images while drinking cold tea, and when Estoa saw the scenery after the battle on the screen, she let out a few words.
The people who were exploring the area would have noticed it immediately. I thought it would be surprisingly difficult to notice from a viewer’s point of view. The fact that they were able to detect it right away was a feat of observation.
“I’m sure you’ll agree that your search will be slowed down by the fact that you’ll have to dismantle every single demon corpse that remains. Since this labyrinth is a facility for ‘leveling up’, the corpses of defeated demons are automatically collected to save you the trouble.
If the corpses are left in the corridors, the labyrinth will soon become unsanitary. I hope you can understand that this is an unavoidable specification.”
“I see, that’s what I’ve been told…… So explorers can’t earn money from demon materials?”
“No. We’ll take care of the demons we recover and dismantle them as we see fit. You can get the resulting materials by going to the counter after you’ve finished your search, okay? Of course, we will collect some of the materials as a labor fee.”
“Oh? You can get a decent income, but you won’t be overwhelmed by demon materials while exploring. That might be…… very gratifying.”
“There is a high demand in the market for materials such as meat and leather from demons, but they are bulky to carry around. The meat from the demons we recover will be kept fresh by the government, so you can come and pick it up right after you finish your search, or you can come and pick it up later.”
There is a ward that the <Red Plum> children can deploy called a [Recovery Ward] that will automatically [Recover] any demons that are defeated within the ward. Conveniently, they can even [Dismantle] it.
The materials obtained from the dismantling process are accumulated in designated locations within the ward. The attendant from <Nadeshiko> stores them in the [Samurai Bag] to maintain their condition.
Information such as which and how many demons were defeated in the labyrinth is recorded by the [Camera] beasts that accompany each party.
After the search is completed, the receptionist will pay the material reward based on the record.
“What can I say…… it’s perfect.”
“We are trying to make it as convenient as possible. I hope that some people will be interested in the labyrinth and come to visit.”
Of course, the reason why we have various convenient specifications for the labyrinth is that it brings enough profit to the “Yuri Empire”.
Among the items dropped by the messenger beasts, those that are particularly useful to the Yuri Empire and have many opportunities for consumption. They are not paid as rewards to the explorers but are instead confiscated by the government as a labor fee.
The goal is・・・・・to provide a labyrinth dungeon, ‘a place where anyone can safely raise their level’, and allow explorers to produce materials that are useful to the country.
In other words―――the [Labyrinth Dungeon] run by the Yuri Empire is ‘resource production facilities’.
Of course, there is also the hope that the national economy will flourish as a result of the more active distribution of materials for demons and the growth in the level and work efficiency of the citizens of Yuritania. But that’s just a byproduct of the main goal.
“Sister, are there any treasure chests in the labyrinth?”
“Oh, I see they found it.”
The image showed Altorius and his team standing still in front of a blue treasure chest.
I knew that the treasure chest would be spread as gossip among the explorers once the labyrinth was up and running. I hadn’t intended to talk about the existence of the treasure chest in this broadcast―――but since Altorius and his group had been fortunate enough to find one, I couldn’t help but explain it to the audience.
“As Estoa said, sometimes you can find ‘treasure chests’ in the labyrinth. If you look at the color of the chests, you can tell what’s inside, and in this case, the blue chests contain several items other than equipment. In particular, you can often get Life Potions.”
“Life Potion……! Isn’t that a high-class item!”
“Is it? If that’s the case, it will probably be cheaper in the future. I’m sure the labyrinth dungeon will produce a lot of them.”
Needless to say, the elixir to be enclosed in the treasure chest was produced by the “Dragon’s Bile”. To be more precise, it was mass-produced by a follower of the son of the “Dragon’s Bile”.
It’s an item of little value to Yuri and her friends, but it’s in great demand in the marketplace. You can sell them for money, and of course, they are good for explorers to carry around for themselves.
“Are there other chests besides the blue one?”
“Yes. You can get equipment from the white chests and money from the gold chests. There are also red treasure chests that contain items of high value, though you won’t know what’s inside until you open them.
―――However, red treasure chests are always trapped in some way. You’ll need to be prepared for the risk of opening it or have a thief, scout, or tinkerer accompany you to open it safely.
“Wow, a trap. Do they explode when you open it……?”
“Of course there is such a thing. You are free to open treasure chests at your own risk, but if an explosion trap is activated, the contents may not be safe. You may end up with a lot of pain in the end.”
“It’s sad, isn’t it ……?”
The video just showed Altorius and his team recovering four potions from the blue treasure chest they had opened.
There are two red potions and two blue potions in the box.
The former is a life potion and the latter is a mana potion.
The latter will be especially useful for Altorius party, who can all use healing magic.
“Treasure hunting sounds like a dream and fun. I might want to dive into the labyrinth as soon as possible and look around for treasure chests.”
“Oh, well, I’ll tell you something good Estoa. Treasure chests are often placed in labyrinths, especially in ‘dead ends’, so it might be a good idea to visit such places.”
“Wow, is that so? I’ll have to draw a map then.”
“Yes. If you’re looking for a treasure chest, that would be wise.”
The demons placed in the labyrinth move and stop at random, so they tend to accumulate at dead ends due to their behavioral patterns.
The demons that are defeated are automatically resurrected somewhere on the same level, but conversely, unless they are defeated, they will continue to stay. This is also the reason why monster houses tend to form in places where there is little traffic of explorers, or ‘dead ends’.
So the idea was to use the treasure chest as bait to give the explorers a reason to actively search for dead ends, and get rid of the monsters before they accumulate too much.
“Hmmm, it’s not that dangerous.”
“Yes, it is. They seem to be fighting very well.”
Next, Altorius and his group faced a group of four goblin warriors.
Of course, because of the difference in numbers, one of the goblins immediately retreated, and a fair battle of three by three began.
The goblin warriors are level 21 demons, but they are somewhat strong enemies for their level.
This is because the goblin warrior carries a weapon, albeit a crude one, with a long reach, and the attack power of the weapon is also added.
Even so, Anessa’s handling of the shield was so skillful that even though she was facing two goblin warriors at the same time, she did not receive even a single attack on her body.
This is probably because she usually serves her country as a holy knight and often trains against humans. From her point of view, goblin warriors are much easier to deal with than other demons because they only use the same methods of attack as humans.
As long as the two of them are unable to take down the shields, it’s only a matter of time before the remaining goblin warrior is hunted by Altorius and Sarum, giving them a numerical advantage.
The goblin warrior was cut down by Altorius’s sword and easily defeated.
The remaining two were also defeated in the usual fashion.
“Ah, there’s the transfer gate…”
After the goblins were defeated, there was a “Gate of Light” with a slight phosphorescence.
This morning, Yuri had set up a [Transfer Gate] connecting the Holy Land of Nimun to the new city, and Estoa had used it to visit the new city with Altorius and the others.
Since she had just used it, she must have recognized it at a glance.
“Sister, where does this transfer gate lead to?”
“It leads to the entrance of the labyrinth. It’s a one-way transfer gate that can only be used to get back, so we might as well call it the [Return Gate].”
“I see. It would be useful to write down the location of the return gate on the map so that we can get back quickly.”
“Yes. That’s why we’ve set it up, and I hope you’ll use it.”
However, it seems that the structure of the labyrinth is designed to automatically change every ten days.
What kind of design would be used to build such a labyrinth?―――To Yuri, the architectural ability of the children of <Kikyou> seems to be an abnormal cheat.
……Anyway, that’s the reason. Even if you make a map, it will surely turn into a piece of paper after 10 days.
Whether you think it’s beneficial to make a map because you can use it for 10 days, or whether you think it’s useless to make a map because it’s only good for 10 days, is probably up to you.
“It seems that Your Eminence has decided to enter the [Transfer Gate]―――or rather, the [Return Gate].
“It seems that he decided to “just go in for now”. I guess it was my fault for not explaining about the return gate beforehand.”
However, I think we’ve had enough of ‘test exploration’ and ‘broadcasting’ of the labyrinth, so it’s about time.”
“Yes, I think it’s enough. I’m already looking forward to the day when this new city is completed! I’m going!”
“It’s fine to go, but don’t neglect your main job as a Saint.”
Yuri couldn’t help but chuckle at Estoa words.
Although Estoa has a gentle personality and a sincere character that deserves to be called a ‘Saint’. It’s not hard to imagine that she’s also a bit of a battle fanatic・・・given her extremely high level of 64.
They are welcome to come after the new city is completed, though. But I think we should be careful not to go too far and end up ‘living’ in the new city.
Read only at Travis Translations