I Slept with the Villain Holding My Hand Chapter 74.1
- 1 Chapter 1 9 months ago
- 2 Chapter 2 8 months ago
- 3 Chapter 3 8 months ago
- 4 Chapter 4 8 months ago
- 5 Chapter 5 8 months ago
- 6 Chapter 6 8 months ago
- 7 Chapter 7 8 months ago
- 8 Chapter 8 8 months ago
- 9 Chapter 9 8 months ago
- 10 Chapter 10 8 months ago
- 11 Chapter 11 8 months ago
- 12 Chapter 12 8 months ago
- 13 Chapter 13 8 months ago
- 14 Chapter 14 8 months ago
- 15 Chapter 15 8 months ago
- 16 Chapter 16 8 months ago
- 17 Chapter 17 8 months ago
- 18 Chapter 18 7 months ago
- 19 Chapter 19 7 months ago
- 20 Chapter 20 7 months ago
- 21 Chapter 21 7 months ago
- 22 Chapter 22 7 months ago
- 23 Chapter 23 7 months ago
- 24 Chapter 24 7 months ago
- 25 Chapter 25 7 months ago
- 26 Chapter 26 6 months ago
- 27 Chapter 27 6 months ago
- 28 Chapter 28 6 months ago
- 29 Chapter 29 6 months ago
- 30 Chapter 30 6 months ago
- 31 Chapter 31 6 months ago
- 32 Chapter 32 6 months ago
- 33 Chapter 33 6 months ago
- 34 Chapter 34 6 months ago
- 35 Chapter 35 6 months ago
- 36 Chapter 36 5 months ago
- 37 Chapter 37 5 months ago
- 38 Chapter 38 5 months ago
- 39 Chapter 39 5 months ago
- 40 Chapter 40 5 months ago
- 41 Chapter 41 5 months ago
- 42 Chapter 42 5 months ago
- 43 Chapter 43 5 months ago
- 44 Chapter 44 5 months ago
- 45 Chapter 45 5 months ago
- 46 Chapter 46 5 months ago
- 47 Chapter 47 5 months ago
- 48 Chapter 48 4 months ago
- 49 Chapter 49 4 months ago
- 50 Chapter 50 4 months ago
- 51 Chapter 51 4 months ago
- 52 Chapter 52 4 months ago
- 53 Chapter 53 4 months ago
- 54 Chapter 54 4 months ago
- 55 Chapter 55 4 months ago
- 56 Chapter 56 4 months ago
- 57 Chapter 57 3 months ago
- 58 Chapter 58 3 months ago
- 59 Chapter 59 3 months ago
- 60 Chapter 60 3 months ago
- 61 Chapter 61 3 months ago
- 62 Chapter 62 3 months ago
- 63 Chapter 63 3 months ago
- 64 Chapter 64 3 months ago
- 65 Chapter 65 3 months ago
- 66 Chapter 66 2 months ago
- 67 Chapter 67 2 months ago
- 68 Chapter 68 2 months ago
- 69 Chapter 69 2 months ago
- 70 Chapter 70 2 months ago
- 71 Chapter 71 1 month ago
- 72 Chapter 72 1 month ago
- 73 Chapter 73 1 month ago
- 74 Chapter 74.1 3 weeks ago
- 75 Chapter 74.2 3 weeks ago
- 76 Chapter 75.1 2 weeks ago
- 77 Chapter 75.2 2 weeks ago
- 78 Chapter 76 2 weeks ago
Translated by Niks
Unfortunately, finding the Lord’s room was easier than expected, but the problem has started from there.
The space inside created by magic for the room was too wide.
Looking at the materials piled up in the spacious room, I already felt exhausted.
In earnest, I began to rummage through the documents and diaries that Gaithia had left.
Merria also rummaged through her memories to guess when the incident that Reukis caused the runaway.
‘Since His Majesty’s death, my grandfather has never been so alive, so around this time…’
Merria reached out the material she thought they must have used.
“If I knew this would happen, I should have known exactly what date it was.” ᴹᵉʳʳᶦᵃ
If I had asked Reukis as we talked, I would have found something by now.
Merria was frustrated and pouted as she put the documents back in out of regret.
When I pulled the documents earlier there weren’t any problems, but now as I placed them back, the documents could no longer fit in.
Merria put her hand in between them in puzzlement.
When I grabbed something that touched my fingertips and pulled it out, something thick was dragged out.
It was a palm-sized notebook with no title written on both the front and back.
Merria turned over the cover without hesitation.
On the very first page, there was a hastily written letter.
[𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏,
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒚.
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏’𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆.
𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅…]
When I turned to the back page, something was written on the rest of the paper.
I couldn’t read content that looked like letters or patterns even when I looked away.
“Pictures? Or codes?”
Something written horizontally and a small dot that looks like a period.
I don’t know what it means, but it certainly seemed to be correct.
“But where have I seen it…”
Merria, who was staring at the writing in the notebook, turned her gaze away.
All she saw was a thin ring on her little finger.
Looking closer, the gold ring had an engraved pattern on it.
I thought it was a simple pattern.
Comparing it with what was written in the notebook, the letters with the same shape were correct.
“As expected… It was the same person.”
Once again convinced, Merria muttered softly.
This notebook would serve as a clue to solve numerous questions.
After contemplating for a while, Merria listened carefully to know if there were any signs of people present outside.
It’s already been a while since I came here.
It was too much to copy or interpret this article leisurely here.
However, it was also dangerous to sneak in again next time.
‘I just got lucky today, and couldn’t guarantee that the next time would be successful again.’
Eventually, Merria tucked the notebook into the pocket of her dress.
Then I fixed my dress and checked that it was spotless, and then organized the scattered documents neatly.
Fortunately, there were few places I touched, so the cleanup was completed quickly.
Unlike the way she came in, the way out was simple.
Pulling a handle, visible inside the room, the door leading back to the office opened.
After she returned to the office, she made sure that the door was closed properly, and Merria hurried straight away and left.
When I peeked out of the hallway, I immediately made eye contact with Lexie, who was watching nearby.
Lexie was looking around like a spy on an infiltration mission.
‘You seem to enjoy this situation.’
Lexie, who was absorbed in her situational drama, greeted Merria with happiness.
“Lady! Fortunately, no one passed by.”
“You’ve worked hard. Let’s go back now.”
Merria left the hallway on the second floor, her lips smiling weakly.
That evening, Merria finished dinner early because she was nervous that Themis might have noticed something.
I wanted to stay in my room, but I couldn’t help it and didn’t want to give him the feeling like I’m avoiding him.
As soon as I finished eating, I headed to my room and went to bed early.
I didn’t really fall asleep, I just sent Lexie out of the room after getting ready to sleep.
After carefully closing the curtains, she sat down at her desk with a candle.
When I reached out my hand through the gap inside the table, a small drawer was revealed.
It was a place made using magic stones enchanted with space magic that Serinia had given in the past.
A huge space like ‘Lord’s Room‘ was too unreasonable, but it was enough to fit a small notebook.
As I fumbled inside the drawer, I found the notebook I had left.
The cover, which still had nothing written on it, was black as if it contained darkness.
Merria unfolded it in the middle and looked intently at the notebook.
“I couldn’t read this at all… Was it a code?”
As I turned through the notebook, I found a word that appeared particularly frequently in dozens of articles.
Merria slowly swept the area with her fingers.
“Should I ask Serinia?”
It was the easiest way, but I was reluctant to ask because I couldn’t figure out the content.
If what was written in this notebook was about Reukis’ runaway, the fewer people knew the content, the better.
It wasn’t good in many ways to pull Serenia in this secret.
When I ask Reukis for help, I have to explain how I got hold of this notebook.
Merria agonized over the desk with her fingertips tapping continuously.
‘Yeah, I better find it out by myself.’
For now, this method was the best.
Merria immediately picked up the paper and began to transcribe the contents of a page of the notebook onto it.
Read only at Travis Translations